Thank you for your interest in my new book Is He a Keeper?: Savvy Gal Secrets to Spotting Mr. Wrong and Hooking Mr. Right. To receive a FREE excerpt to help you decide whether this book is right for you, just provide your name and email address below.
Here’s an example of what other women are saying about the book:
“For me, this book offered real advice for real women and it was refreshing to learn about attracting Mr. Right from a woman who obviously understands how easy it is to fall for the wrong guy hoping it will somehow work out. She goes right to the heart of what our vulnerabilities are and why it’s so hard sometimes to walk away from a relationship that you know, down deep, isn’t the right one. She demonstrates amazing insight into how many women think and approach the dating process.” — Lisa (Amazon)
Welcome Savvy Gals in Pursuit of Love with Mr. Right
Whether you’re currently in a relationship or between boyfriends, still waiting to find the right guy, we all have the same basic desire—to fall madly in love with some degree of certainty that the relationship is going to last. But finding that one man we can call “the one” is often anything but easy. In fact, it can be downright hard to find that one person possessing the kind of qualities you desire in a mate who can also make your heart skip a beat…and just so happens to feel the same way about you! I hear the same frustrations expressed over and over again:
- Why is it hard to meet any decent men?
- How can I be sure I’ve found the right guy?
- Why do I seem to attract one loser after another, never dating anyone worth hanging onto?
- Why am I in a relationship with an obvious “Mr. Wrong” but I can’t bring myself to break it off?
If any of this resonates with you, then you’ve come to the right place! This site takes a provocative look at the age-old problem of landing Mr. Right, exploring the rarely discussed, real reasons so many women struggle to find the kind of love they truly want and deserve. Join in as The Keeper Coach offers honest answers to your burning relationship questions, provide insight into “love” and what makes it work, give proven tips and techniques for positive changes you can implement today, and share my message of hope. I’ve made the same mistakes many women make in the search for lasting love, but I’ve come out the other side wiser and happier. What I’ve learned, I wish to share with all of you.
My first message is this, finding love with a “keeper” man is about:
- making wise choices—you being the one to do the choosing rather than hoping to be chosen or seeing yourself as bait to lure and hook a man
- gaining clarity as to the characteristics you truly want in a mate and staying true to your core values, and,
- recognizing that you are worthy and deserving of love and respect. Helping you master these three things is what this blog is all about.